We are actively recruiting business, supply chain and transport professionals to join our team of consultants who work with our clients in 15+ countries to dramatically improve their business by using our world class enterprise system which handles customer service, logistics, CRM, WMS, financials and business intelligence.
Our consultancy team
Our consultancy team provide training, advice and support to our clients to improve their processes, efficiency and profitability.
Work from home
For the past 15 years our teams have worked from their home or coworking offices in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, Nicaragua and UK. We collaborate with each other and with our client support colleagues over Microsoft Teams.
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example we don’t do overtime so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up for social events and to attend courses and conferences. In 2022, our spring meet up in Kitzbuhel Austria featured hiking, walking, skiing and music in Salzburg. In June, we met in London, and in September we met in Rome. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Work with the best
Azyra sets new standards for ease of use so instead of dealing with the complexity of typical enterprise software, our consultants focus on how our clients can achieve immediate improvements by implementing Azyra.
Define the future
Our consultants use their knowledge and experience from working with our clients to collaborate with our development team on continual improvements and innovation.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
30 years of innovation and refinement have resulted in the expansion of our business based on referrals from happy clients. Our growth is now accelerating and creating unlimited opportunities for career advancement.
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business.
- Advising our clients management on how our software can be used to improve their work flow and business processes
- Planning software rollouts with the management of our larger clients
- Presales assessment of requirements and consultancy
- Preparation and presentation of demonstrations and training material
- Writing up case studies
- Presenting training courses
- Working with our development teams to test and refine new facilities
- Analysing issues and proposing solutions
- Identifying improvements of benefit to our clients
- General Support
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3+ years experience of implementing and supporting business software
- Good people and communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Good degree
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems