We are actively recruiting business, supply chain and transport professionals to join our team of consultants who work with our clients in 15+ countries to dramatically improve their business by using our world class enterprise system which handles customer service, logistics, CRM, WMS, financials and business intelligence.
Our consultancy team
Our consultancy team provide training, advice and support to our clients to improve their processes, efficiency and profitability.
Work from home
All our people work from their home or coworking offices in 10 countries. Our new business team work with prospects over Microsoft Teams and visit them at their offices in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up socially at least 4 times a year. This year in March we met in Chamonix France for hiking, walking, skiing, snowboarding and paragliding. In June we meet in Berlin, and in September we meet in Barcelona. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, supply chain, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Work with the best
Azyra sets new standards for ease of use so instead of dealing with the complexity of typical enterprise software, our consultants focus on how our clients can achieve immediate improvements by implementing Azyra.
Define the future
Our sales team contribute strongly to our product development by listening to prospects and customers, understanding their requirements and proposing enhancements to our product which keep us far ahead of the competition.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
30 years of innovation and refinement have resulted in the expansion of our business based on referrals from happy clients. Our growth is now accelerating and creating unlimited opportunities for career advancement.
Salary and Benefits
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business. Our benefits package covers health insurance, pension and gym. We also provide ongoing professional education and learning.
- Advising our clients management on how our software can be used to improve their work flow and business processes
- Planning software rollouts with the management of our larger clients
- Presales assessment of requirements and consultancy
- Preparation and presentation of demonstrations and training material
- Writing up case studies
- Presenting training courses
- Working with our development teams to test and refine new facilities
- Analysing issues and proposing solutions
- Identifying improvements of benefit to our clients
- General Support
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3+ years experience of implementing and supporting business software
- Good people and communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Good degree
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems