API and EDI Consultants/Developers
We are recruiting API and EDI consultants/developers with 2 to 10 years experience in data integration and analysis for manufacturing, supply chain or logistics using SQL, XML and JSON to join our talented team in expanding the reach of our world class enterprise software.
We develop, supply and support a modern, state of the art enterprise cloud service for the logistics industry which is world class in all respects. Our Azyra Cloud Intelligence system running on the Azure cloud is the driving force for a rapidly growing list of 100+ companies in 16 countries.
Work with professionals
Our business is owned and managed by our founder developers, so you’ll always be working with professionals who understand and value your talent, your skills and the work you do.
Work from home
For the past 15 years our teams have worked from their home or coworking offices in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, Nicaragua and UK. We collaborate with each other and with our client support colleagues over Microsoft Teams.
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up for social events and to attend courses and conferences. In 2022, our spring meet up in Kitzbuhel Austria featured hiking, walking, skiing and music in Salzburg. In June, we will meet up in London, in September in Rome and Dublin in December.
Data and API Development Developers
Our Data and API Team work with our Development and Consultancy Teams to provide our clients with outstanding efficiency by mapping and optimising data flows between Azyra and their customers systems and government systems such as Customs and border security. They also develop reporting and analysis processes to provide world class business intelligence.
We are rapidly moving our substantial client base from their own networks to our state of the art platform on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This provides world class security, access to unlimited resources and frees us from the limitations of legacy platforms and hybrid networks.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Everything we do is agile, collaborative, holistic and to world class standards. There are always an infinite number of ways of doing anything in software, so we treat every project as a learning experience and react quickly to new knowledge and changing circumstances.
Research and development
We solve every requirement by researching and developing new components and enhancing existing components. This continual investment to eliminate uncertainty in reliability and performance gives us many times the productivity and innovation of our competitors.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with an eye to your personal and professional development.
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business.
- Build data integrations and mappings from external APIs and EDI files to internal APIs
- Integration of data from external APIs into the Azyra system
- Development of APIs to expose data for reporting and business intelligence
- Creating reports and data presentations in Crystal Reports and PowerBI
- Performing business intelligence and generating dashboards
- Collaborate with the consultancy team and propose existing solutions where possible
- Improve processes and recognise opportunities to use new and emerging technologies
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 2 to 10 years relevant experience with APIs, EDI and analysis
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain or logistics
- Experience working with SQL, XML, JSON and data manipulation
- Honours degree in Engineering/Science/Maths/IT
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems