Sales Managers and Executives
We have a rapidly growing stream of enquiries for Azyra, our world class enterprise system for the freight and logistics industry, which is used by 100+ companies in 16 countries. Azyra has competitive advantages on all fronts – ease of use, flexibility, scalability and very competitive value. This gives us a fast growing stream of enquiries and a very high conversion rate. We are recruiting sales managers and executives with a good track record in new business sales for a highly rewarding career on our new business team.
Our new business team
Our new business team build relationships with the senior management in logistics businesses burdened by legacy software. You will be strongly supported by your colleagues, our consultants, outstanding case studies and a reference list of all our clients.
Azyra sells itself
Azyra sells itself when staff see how it makes their working day better and management see how smoothly it transforms efficiency, customer service, profitability and cash flow.
30 years of careful development by 2 generations of talented developers have put Azyra way ahead of all competitors. Until now our sales have grown by word of mouth. Now we begin marketing to the thousands of companies who need our software as a service.
Work from home
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up socially at least 4 times a year. This year in March we met in Chamonix France for hiking, walking, skiing, snowboarding and paragliding. In June we meet in Berlin, and in September we meet in Barcelona. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, supply chain, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Define the future
Our sales team contribute strongly to our product development by listening to prospects and customers, understanding their requirements and proposing enhancements to our product which keep us far ahead of the competition.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
30 years of innovation and refinement have resulted in the expansion of our business based on referrals from happy clients. Our growth is now accelerating and creating unlimited opportunities for career advancement.
Salary and Benefits
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business. Our benefits package covers health insurance, pension and gym. We also provide ongoing professional education and learning.
- All aspects of business to business sales
- Meet prospects online and at their premises
- Assess requirements
- Confidently demonstrate highlights of Azyra enterprise software
- Arrange detailed demonstrations and site visits
- Present relevant case studies
- Work with our consultants to match client requirements
- Negotiate contracts and close sales
- Work with our marketing team to plan and manage campaigns
- Phone and email campaign follow up
- Post sales account management
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3 years senior new business field sales experience
- Track record of negotiating and closing sales
- Experience of ERP software sales would be an advantage
- Experience of freight or logistics would be an advantage
- Good demonstration and presentation skills
- Good IT skills
- Good at building business relationships
- Natural team worker
- 3rd level qualification
- Driving licence
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems
- Available for a reasonable amount of short term travel