We are recruiting graduates in business or supply chain to join our team of consultants and support specialists who work with our clients in 15+ countries. The team assists our clients to transform their efficiency, service and profitability by using our world class enterprise system which handles customer service, logistics, CRM, WMS, financials and business intelligence.
Our consultancy team
Our consultancy team provide training, advice and support to our clients to improve their processes, efficiency and profitability.
Work from home
For the past 15 years our teams have worked from their home or coworking offices in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, Nicaragua and UK. We collaborate with each other and with our client support colleagues over Microsoft Teams.
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up for social events and to attend courses and conferences. In 2022, our spring meet up in Kitzbuhel Austria featured hiking, walking, skiing and music in Salzburg. In June, we will meet up in London, in September in Rome and Dublin in December.
Fast Track Grad Programme
- Introduction to enterprise systems
- Our clients’ businesses
- Practical management control
- System implementation
- Change management
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
The broad scope of Azyra will give you unmatched experience in customer service, logistics, purchasing, warehousing, financials, CRM, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
Define the future
Our consultants use their knowledge and experience from working with our clients to collaborate with our development team on continual improvements and innovation.
30 years of innovation and refinement have resulted in the expansion of our business based on referrals from happy clients. Our growth is now accelerating and creating unlimited opportunities for career advancement.
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business.
- Presenting training courses on aspects of our enterprise software
- General support
- Advising clients on how to use our software to improve their business
- Planning software rollouts with our clients’ management
- Working with our development teams to test and refine new facilities
- Analysing issues and proposing solutions
- Identifying improvements of benefit to our clients
- Ability to work fluently in English
- Work experience in business administration, customer service or logistics
- Good people and communication skills
- Good degree in business or logistics
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems