Product Implementation Specialists
We are recruiting experienced software implementation specialists with at least 3 years experience in implementing business, financial or enterprise software. The roles involves working with our new clients to plan and manage training, pilot running, data take on and go live. Our cloud service handles customer service, logistics, CRM, WMS, financials and business intelligence for our rapidly growing list of clients in 15+ countries.
Our implementation team
Our implementation team work with our clients and our support team to plan, coordinate and deliver training, pilot running, data take on and going live.
Work from home
All our people work remotely. They live in 8 countries and work from their home or coworking offices.
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up socially at least 4 times a year. This year in March we met in Chamonix France for hiking, walking, skiing, snowboarding and paragliding. In June we meet in Berlin, and in September we meet in Barcelona. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Work with the best
Azyra sets new standards for ease of use so instead of dealing with the complexity of typical enterprise software, our consultants focus on how our clients can achieve immediate improvements by implementing Azyra.
We are rapidly moving our substantial client base from their own networks to our state of the art platform on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This frees our support team from dealing with issues cause by legacy hardware and networks.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, supply chain, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
30 years of innovation and refinement have resulted in the expansion of our business based on referrals from happy clients. Our growth is now accelerating and creating unlimited opportunities for career advancement.
Salary and Benefits
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business. Our benefits package covers health insurance, pension and gym. We also provide ongoing professional education and learning.
- Planning software rollouts with our clients’ management
- Managing training, pilot running, data take on and go live
- Presenting training courses on aspects of our enterprise software
- Advising clients on how to use our software to improve their business
- Working with our development teams to test and refine new facilities
- Analysing issues and proposing solutions
- Identifying improvements of benefit to our clients
- General Support
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3+years experience of supporting Sage, Dynamics, SAP or similar enterprise software
- Experience of EDI and APIs
- Experience of Logistics and WMS would be an advantage
- Good people and communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems