We are recruiting integration developers with at least 3 years experience in API and EDI development. The roles involve working with our clients and their business partners to plan and develop integrations in the area of logistics and supply chain. Our cloud service handles customer service, logistics, CRM, WMS, financials and business intelligence for our rapidly growing list of clients in 15+ countries
Our integration team
Work with professionals
Our business is owned and managed by our development team, so you’ll always be working with talented professionals who understand and value your skills.
Work from home
Work life balance
We have an excellent working environment – for example, we don’t do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life which is the basis of a true professional.
We chat every day on Teams and meet up socially at least 4 times a year. This year in March we met in Chamonix France for hiking, walking, skiing, snowboarding and paragliding. In June we meet in Berlin, and in September we meet in Barcelona. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, supply chain, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Everything we do is agile, collaborative, holistic and to world class standards. There are always an infinite number of ways of doing anything in software, so we treat every project as a learning experience and react quickly to new knowledge and changing circumstances.
Research and development
We solve every new requirement by researching and developing new components and enhancing existing components. This continual investment gives us many times the productivity and innovation of our competitors.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
Salary and Benefits
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business. Our benefits package covers health insurance, pension and gym. We also provide ongoing professional education and learning.
- Integration development for a wide range of applications in the areas of supply chain and finance
- Analysis of integration requirements
- Development of APIs to expose data for reporting and business intelligence
- Collaborate with our clients and consultancy team to propose solutions
- Management of projects
- Troubleshooting and support
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3 years experience in data integration
- SQL, XML, JSON, EDIFACT, EDI
- REST and SOAP APIs
- C# and Git would be an advantage
- Logistics/supply chain experience would be an advantage
- Honours degree
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems