Graduate Software Developers
We are recruiting top class graduates in engineering, science, maths and IT who have a talent for software to join our full stack, data and API development teams.
We develop, supply and support a modern, state of the art enterprise cloud service for the logistics industry which is world class in all respects. Our Azyra Cloud Intelligence system running on the Azure cloud is the driving force for a rapidly growing list of 100+ companies in 15+ countries.
Work with professionals
Our business is owned and managed by our founder developers so you’ll always be working with professionals who understand and value your talent, your skills and the work you do.
Work from home
For the past 15 years our teams have worked from their home or coworking offices in Austria, Canada, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, Nicaragua and UK. We collaborate with each other and with our client support colleagues over Microsoft Teams. For new graduates, we have a 12 week induction in our office in Dublin, Ireland.
Work life balance
We chat every day on Teams and meet up for social events and to attend courses and conferences. In 2022, our spring meet up in Kitzbuhel Austria featured hiking, walking, skiing and music in Salzburg. In June, we met in London, and in September we met in Rome. Our Christmas party will be in Dublin.
Fast Track Grad Programme
- Introduction to Azyra enterprise system
- Programming in multiple languages
- Database development
- Version and quality control for production environments
- Professional commercial development
- Full stack end to end development
We are rapidly moving our substantial client base from their own networks to our state of the art platform on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This provides world class security, access to unlimited resources and frees us from the limitations of legacy platforms and hybrid networks.
Our Azyra enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Everything we do is agile, collaborative, holistic and to world class standards. There are always an infinite number of ways of doing anything in software so we treat every project as a learning experience and react quickly to new knowledge and changing circumstances.
Research and development
We solve every requirement by researching and developing new components and enhancing existing components. This continual investment gives us many times the productivity and innovation of our competitors.
We complement your work experience with in house and external courses – not necessarily related to your work but with an eye to your personal and professional development.
We have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of our business.
- All areas of software development
- Front end, back end
- Desktop, web, mobile
- Cloud infrastructure, SaaS
- Object oriented, scripting
- Development of generic classes and frameworks
- Data Mapping for APIs and EDI
- Development of API calls to and from our system
- Reporting and data presentation
- Business Intelligence
- Ability to work fluently in English
- Java or C#
- Web Development experience
- SQL, XML, JSON would be advantages
- Top class honours degree in Engineering/Science/Maths/IT
- Top 10% of your college class
- Enjoy high quality coding
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems